Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rapunzel no more


Multiple people have called me Rapunzel over the years because of my long, (dark) blonde hair. On Thursday, I spent nearly two hours in the stylists' chair getting most of that hair chopped off. I've been deliberating this decision for years and I'm so glad I finally went through with it. Though it can be a bit difficult to tame due to my naturally wavy hair, the style looks great on me and it's so much easier to take care of.

Hopefully the new 'do will decrease the instances in which strangers think I'm fifteen.

4 comments:

  1. You certainly don't look fifteen at all! I'd call it "sophisticated."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic Kristen!

    You exude a mature confidence with this new cut!

    Alesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, can't wait to see it in person. =3

    ReplyDelete